PAT question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

premedman said:
is ace the dat a good site, i need help on pat. my acad avg is 18, but my pat was 14


I just started working on the Acethedat. It has 3 full tests (you can take only once) and 2 full tests. So for PAT it is like having almost 5 tests. I am hoping it will give some practice.

My worry is ---- some people said science section has wrong (mistake) answers. (I haven’t checked).

I am having some doubts about top-front-end questions because some times I think they have wrong answers. Not sure. I am weak in top View. I could be wrong. For other things I can verify. Not For the Top-front-end view. So PAT in the acethedat may or may not have wrong answers.

Bottom line is At least for me acethedat will good practice. It is $50, not expensive.