PAT question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KHANSAHAAB

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the Canadian DAT last year and on the cube counting section I was shocked: There were a number of questions on this subsection that required you to count all the squares on a diagram and there was only 1 question for it. All my practice exams leading up to the test had atleast three to four questions per diagram. So my question is for those of you who have already taken the AMERICAN version: Do these types of questions appear on the cube counting subsection? Or is it more than one question per diagram?

(I'm scheduled to take the American version in a few weeks)

Members don't see this ad.

All the tests I took (real and practice) had at least 3-5 questions on each figure.

KHANSAHAAB said:
I took the Canadian DAT last year and on the cube counting section I was shocked: There were a number of questions on this subsection that required you to count all the squares on a diagram and there was only 1 question for it. All my practice exams leading up to the test had atleast three to four questions per diagram. So my question is for those of you who have already taken the AMERICAN version: Do these types of questions appear on the cube counting subsection? Or is it more than one question per diagram?

(I'm scheduled to take the American version in a few weeks)
Really, that's odd, I wrote the Canadian DAT in February and I didn't encounter this problem, more like the question was completely wrong (meaning there was no right answer). Good luck studying for the American DAT, no soap carving... too bad most schools won't look at my carving score.... BAH!