PAT Resource

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mangonade

Reaction score
Hi! I've been struggling with timing on the PAT and was wondering if it would be worth to get PAT Booster with a DAT exam in 20 days :(
I've been using bootcamp with an 18 on my first and 20 on my second practice section. Would it just be better to keep practicing -- taking more practice sections?

The timing of the section freaks me out, even if I could normally get the problem untimed.

All advice would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

I absolutely think PAT Booster is worth it for 20 days! Its a lot of time to improve, and one thing that I loved was how they had video explanations. Im the type of person where someone explaining it verbally to me helps me understand where I am going wrong (this was especially helpful for TFE). I used Bootcamp for my previous attempt and didnt find it that representative of the questions I did get on the real DAT so if you have ~3 weeks Id say its a worthy investment since PAT is an important section for schools

Reactions: 1 user
Booster of definitely worth it, I personally don't know anyone who didn't use it to practice, as it's the most popular PAT resource that gets results 👌Don't use it just for the practice tests and generators, I found the instructional videos super helpful, especially since I was completely stuck on keyholes, and watching different strategies play out and explained to me really help it "click" in my brain

Reactions: 1 user