PAT rules on actual DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vols5

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
On the PAT section is it against the rules to rip up pieces of your scratch paper for the pattern folding section and physically make the shape portrayed on the screen? I know this is not a viable option for most of the pattern folding, except for the basic ones and time is also a big factor. Just wondering if I can or cannot do this come test day given I have some extra time and want to double check myself.

Members don't see this ad.

On the PAT section is it against the rules to rip up pieces of your scratch paper for the pattern folding section and physically make the shape portrayed on the screen? I know this is not a viable option for most of the pattern folding, except for the basic ones and time is also a big factor. Just wondering if I can or cannot do this come test day given I have some extra time and want to double check myself.
Your scratch paper is laminated, so no. You also have to turn it back in to get more, so no.

Reactions: 1 user
How do you even have the time to do that?
I mean that question of folding surely not worth it.