PAT scores from DAT Achiever

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aurora507

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How did people do on the PAT section of DAT Achiever relative to the real test? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

most say the real dat is easier than the pat in achiever, but some say its harder.

I think PAT is one of those sections where it kind of depends on the day. I would score real well one day, and then on another day, just couldn't focus as well. I think overall, the DAT achiever PAT is harder.

aurora507 said:
How did people do on the PAT section of DAT Achiever relative to the real test? Thanks.

datachiever PAT: 17-19
real PAT: 23

good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
howui3 said:
datachiever PAT: 17-19
real PAT: 23

good luck!
me too achiever 17-20
real 22
when you get to the real pat after doing the achiever pat it is so easy

count the lines, corner and edges on the top view. the front view should have the same number straight down, same for front to end, to the left, and top to end. you can usually eleminate by the fact of the dotted or solid lines too. just match everything up.

teefie said:
me too achiever 17-20
real 22
when you get to the real pat after doing the achiever pat it is so easy

What about the other sections, as compared to achiever? (Bio, Gchem, Ochem, QR, CR)

aurora507 said:
What about the other sections, as compared to achiever? (Bio, Gchem, Ochem, QR, CR)
achiever bio crazy hard compared to real one, gchem easy on real dat, ochem is similar to achiever, QR is almost the same exact test as achiever, and RC is alot alot alot easier on achiever. its throws you off when you get to the real test a little bit. i.e. different wording of questions. almost no straight forward Q's.