PAT section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted767759

Hey guys,
I've been lurking on some threads for the PAT section on bootcamp saying that it's much different than the actual DAT. Bootcamp has tons of PAT generators along with their practice Q's and exams, and ive been using those as well. I know a few mentioned PAT booster, but I dont have it and I'm honestly scared to do bad on the PAT section although ive been doing quite well on bootcamp's. Any advice on what to expect? im taking my exam in 2020.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,
I've been lurking on some threads for the PAT section on bootcamp saying that it's much different than the actual DAT. Bootcamp has tons of PAT generators along with their practice Q's and exams, and ive been using those as well. I know a few mentioned PAT booster, but I dont have it and I'm honestly scared to do bad on the PAT section although ive been doing quite well on bootcamp's. Any advice on what to expect? im taking my exam in 2020.
When are you taking the exam in 2020? Try taking a look at a few reviews or ask people who have used both. I personally used both and I really liked PATBooster more than DATBootcamp since it actually helps raise your PAT scores the more you use it.

Reactions: 1 users
When are you taking the exam in 2020? Try taking a look at a few reviews or ask people who have used both. I personally used both and I really liked PATBooster more than DATBootcamp since it actually helps raise your PAT scores the more you use it.
hey! I'm taking it in February so I still have a month left, but I basically did all of B.C's practice PAT and about to begin the actual PAT practice exams. I saw a few posts saying the TFE was tougher on the actual DAT vs B.C and TFE is probably my weakest so im worried

Reactions: 1 user
I personally used PATBooster and it helped me a ton with visualizing questions and building techniques. The best techniques will ultimately be the ones you make within your own head, not necessarily those in the videos or solutions on the site, but the practice questions helped tremendously! I used it for the month or so before my exam - I wish I used it sooner.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! were you allowed to fold your sheet of paper during the pat section?
I do not think that there is anything stopping you from folding your sheet of paper but I would not recommend it as it would waste lots of time. I would practice with generators for the hole punching section, and as many before me have said Utilize DAT/PATBooster as they have the best PAT practice in my opinion. Remember practice makes perfect!

Hello! were you allowed to fold your sheet of paper during the pat section?
I would definitely call your testing center, if things remain as they did in the past, they have very strict policies on what you can do with paper, etc. I know you are not allowed to go anywhere near the screen to determine angle ranking, etc. Way of the side of caution, better be safe than sorry.

Hope this helps...Nancy, co/owner, DAT Destroyer