PAT Top- Front-Endview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Awuah29

Christian predent
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Archiever's top, front and endview is really tough. Even if I apply Kaplan's event count I miss 11 out of 15. Am I doing something wrong? I can eliminate wrong answers for the top, front and endview using the event count. But DAT Archiever, I am just clueless! Anyone knows a different methode? :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Awuah29 said:
Hi everyone,

Archiever's top, front and endview is really tough. Even if I apply Kaplan's event count I miss 11 out of 15. Am I doing something wrong? I can eliminate wrong answers for the top, front and endview using the event count. But DAT Archiever, I am just clueless! Anyone knows a different methode? :oops:
When I took the first achiever PAT, I felt very disappointed. I reviewed, and reviewed the test, solution and 3D explanation thoroughly. I finally firgured out how to crack it. The key is to be able to see why other choices are incorrect. IMO, this is the beauty of DAT achiever. Good luck!

Awuah29 said:
Hi everyone,

Hey Awuah,

I have good news for ya, I too struggled with DAT Achiever, & scored 14 on PAT 1, but only because I spent like 20 minutes on keyholes. If it wasn't for that, I would've scored a 15-16 & yes, even with TFE. I played around with all the TFE problems, & it does work, but according to angel dust who I met from here, she showed me what I was doing wrong, & we got the method to work for 12/15 of the ADA's practice problems, & had I used event theory, I would've gotten 11/15 right, yeah, 4 wrong, I would have to show you this method in person, & you'll see it much better. Im me when you get a chance: djapprentice007 & we'll talk more about it

Jr

Hey Dj, you are my messiah. What can u tell me on how to crack the top-front-end part. what is the secret formula you use man.