Pat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shjfr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
It's about how you are gonna spend next 1 month studying for DAT. I think 5 should be enough.

Hi,
Like you i got 17 on the DAT prior to purchasing CDP. I ended up buying the 10 tests one and doing all the tests in one month. I spaced out the tests so in the end I would do the last test the day just before the exam. The first four tests were very difficult for me and I got 18s and 19s. My problem was mostly timing. For the 5th test I got 24, and tests 6 - 10 I ranged from 21 to 25. I ended up with a 22 on PAT. I think 10 tests helped me build a lot of confidence on PAT. If I purchased the 5 tests I would have thought the last one was a fluke and be less confident. But I guess that depends on how fast you improve. Maybe u should purchase the 5 tests and see if there's any improvements, if not upgrade to 10.

Hi,
Like you i got 17 on the DAT prior to purchasing CDP. I ended up buying the 10 tests one and doing all the tests in one month. I spaced out the tests so in the end I would do the last test the day just before the exam. The first four tests were very difficult for me and I got 18s and 19s. My problem was mostly timing. For the 5th test I got 24, and tests 6 - 10 I ranged from 21 to 25. I ended up with a 22 on PAT. I think 10 tests helped me build a lot of confidence on PAT. If I purchased the 5 tests I would have thought the last one was a fluke and be less confident. But I guess that depends on how fast you improve. Maybe u should purchase the 5 tests and see if there's any improvements, if not upgrade to 10.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I did not use Crack to study, so I can't say anything about that.

I did use Achiever to study for my retake last August. For the PA...there were some ridiculously hard questions. My head hurt every time I took one of them. Some of the hole punching did crease punching, which was inaccurate, but when the real test came, I blew through it. I was scoring low to mid 20s on the practices. Then pulled off a 25 on the real one.

This was always my best section...and I would recommend marking most of the angle rankings...this was the hardest on the real one. Most practice tests that I took didn't compare to the angles on the real test.

I had about 10 minutes left at the end of the section and went back through the angle rankings, I think I changed about 7 of them at the last minute....it must have been something about looking them over knowing I was done with the section that helped. Must have been for the better though, I actually didn't think I got any wrong in PA.

G'Luck!