PATCrusher vs. PATBooster

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flossybird

Reaction score
I’m struggling with the PAT and I’ve heard a lot of amazing things about PATBooster from friends, but it’s more expensive than PATCrusher. I just heard about PATCrusher but everyone I know who used it tells me it wasn't worth it even though it’s cheaper. I want to get a high PAT score, which one should I use?

Members don't see this ad.

Personally, I used PATBooster and scored really well (27 PAT). It was the go-to resource for a lot of people I know who took the DAT and did well. I've heard negative things about PATCrusher as well, particularly the fact that their questions are from free generators from other companies.

xoxo

Reactions: 1 users
Personally, I used PATBooster and scored really well (27 PAT). It was the go-to resource for a lot of people I know who took the DAT and did well. I've heard negative things about PATCrusher as well, particularly the fact that their questions are from free generators from other companies.

xoxo

Thanks! I've heard that too from friends, it's just that I'm trying to save money. But at the end of the day, I don't want to have to re-take the DAT just because I decided go with a cheaper company.

I’ve used both, these are my thoughts:

PATBooster - Definitely the best PAT resource. The videos walk you through how to tackle every problem, generators were really helpful, and the questions were representative to what I had on my exam last time. The only thing is I wish there were more practice tests.

PATCrusher - What you heard is true, it’s just generator questions stolen from the bigger companies. Their customer support rarely responds and if they do it’s not helpful. The videos they offer are all free youtube videos. I used it for a few days and canceled it. Was not worth even spending $1 when I could find all of those questions by googling for example “DATBootcamp pattern folding generator”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Haven't used PATCrusher so I can't comment. I really struggled with getting a good grasp of PAT concepts last year so I got PATBooster and it helped me score a 30!

Our generators are not copied from any online resource.
We offer our students a higher score guarantee and help them achieve the best score possible.
If you have issues or need help with the PAT section feel free to contact us.
If you’d like to speak with our previous students who’ve used PATCrusher for their DAT let us know.
Thank You.
Remember Practice makes Perfect. Whichever service you choose to use. Make sure that you take all their practice exams.
Good Luck.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Thanks guys, I'm going with PATBooster in that case. What can I search to find these generators?

If you type these phrases on google, you can find them all for free:
  • Pattern Folding - "DATBootcamp Pattern Folding generator”
  • TFE - "DATBootcamp's TopFrontEnd Visualizer"
  • Keyhole - "PATBooster's Keyhole generator"
  • Angle Ranking - "datgenius angle ranking generator"
  • Cube Counting - "datgenius cubecounting generator"
  • Hole Punching - "datgenius hole punching generator"

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
PATCrusher sucks, the questions kept glitching making it unusable. I asked for a refund and they kept charging me $10/month. I had to get my credit card company to block them.