Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
My husband is applying for a pathology subspecialty that is outside of the match.
If he is offered a position while waiting to hear from other places that may be a better fit for us-- what should he do? Is it ok to accept and then later reject an offer for a fellowship spot?
We just want to do what is right but also what is best for us as a family.
Thank you
My husband is applying for a pathology subspecialty that is outside of the match.
If he is offered a position while waiting to hear from other places that may be a better fit for us-- what should he do? Is it ok to accept and then later reject an offer for a fellowship spot?
We just want to do what is right but also what is best for us as a family.
Thank you