Pathologist Observation Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Matte Kudesai

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Power of Observation
READ BEFORE CLICKING ON THE LINK:
There are two identical pictures that will appear on the screen. Almost 8000 people were tested to see if they could find the 3 differences and only 19 got it. See how observant you are and if you find all 3 differences, you are one of the most elite people in the world! The instructions are in German but they say "find the 3 differences".

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf
 
Power of Observation
READ BEFORE CLICKING ON THE LINK:
There are two identical pictures that will appear on the screen. Almost 8000 people were tested to see if they could find the 3 differences and only 19 got it. See how observant you are and if you find all 3 differences, you are one of the most elite people in the world! The instructions are in German but they say "find the 3 differences".

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

.... you..... bastard.....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haha. I suspected this! Ever since a few years ago, I was fooled and probably sustained a mild heart attack.
 
Very annoying.
😡

I had my speakers turned up too because I was listening to something quiet a minute ago.

Of course I am also annoyed because I had already realized the pictures were the same. And was about to close the window...
 
You dingus! I screamed, almost dropped my laptop, my husband jumped up to save me, and my baby starting crying. I'm not even allowed to go on haunted hayrides...
 
Yeah, I had my speakers turned up too...got pwned by that video too.

bastard. :laugh:
 
So, I excitedly show my husband this site. He reads the caption, loving a challenge and big fan of bar-style trivia video games, he gets pumped up to play. I pretend to watch tv.

So, I am sitting there for a few minutes, and thinking "gosh, I didn't realize it took this long."

Finally I ask him how he's doing.

He's says "pretty good, but I am waiting for this guy to go away so I can keep playing, it goes away right?"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OUCH!! I had my headphones in and that hurt something AWFUL!! My ears are still ringing...

🙁