Pathology Income Trends

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Practice income from signing 8 hours+ of surgical pathology: $2200- cost of collections.

Practice income from riding shorts as the market collapses, sipping margaritas at the pool party at the W in Scottsdale: $30,000 per day - $3000 presidential suite rate + cocktails, net $27,000

that is all.

My financial education posts will continue.

Members don't see this ad.

Wish I knew how to short. I’m learning only the long side right now. Welcome back LA.

Members don't see this ad :)
How are your apes doing?
Sold got out when it was topping. People who were in Luna got absolutely killed.
7B38550B-B75E-4CBD-B480-86FC90FA438B.jpeg
2CA551BE-6E56-4D43-A2E6-9659A266DABC.jpeg

If you consider luna basically a scratcher lotto ticket now, why not throw a few hundred bucks at it and see if it rebounds from .0001 to even a buck?

Just sayin.

Wish I knew how to short. I’m learning only the long side right now. Welcome back LA.

You’re not missing anything. Been there, done that. You must pay the dividends if it is a dividend payer and there are NO long term cap gains. There can be requirements that you can cover your position only after an up-tick. Also, since everyone knows the market cannot be consistently timed, you must figure out exactly when to get back in, then back out, ad infinitum. AND, if you miss the 3-4 best days of the year, your returns are s***. If I never day traded or shorted stocks I would have a mid rather than low 8 figure retirement. Keep it boring folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user