Pathology PDA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stickydick

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any good PDA programs to use in pathology?

Members don't see this ad.

As far as I know, the PDA resources for pathology are extremely limited. However, there is a (pirated ?) version of the last Robbins edition, with images, floating around on the peer to peer networks. I would also be interested if anyone else knows of any good pathology software for Palm.

There's a free immunohistochemistry database called Vade Mecum.

http://www.e-immunohistochemistry.info/

Skyscape publishes a bunch of palm and pocketpc medical apps, including the AJCC staging manual and several medical dictionaries, among many other things.

Members don't see this ad :)
Love the immuno link. Thanks so much!

it would be nice if the pdas had enough memory to be able to store the entire webpath cd...

God I hate PDAs. After I finished my last month where I needed the damn epocrates program I pitched it in the dumpster and did a little dance of joy. I only wish I had a blackberry so I could find a nice brick wall and throw it against it.

Yeah, I remember buying a PDA several years ago...was not the best use of my money. I rarely used it and now it sits in my storage area along with a bunch of other gadgets I never use.

I could have used that money to take a trip to Columbus and buy a ticket for today's game from a scalper :laugh:

I really don't need a PDA. I just use my computer and that works well.

Hello all, Is there anyone help me in resolving the problem with Pathology Software ? Whenever i focus on the image it get's blurred and while analyzing the image slides vision is also not clear.Whether the problem is in the system of in the software.

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE......
altered_beast.jpg