Pathology PS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

harisjameel

Reaction score
Is it advisable to mention your future interest such as Forensic Pathology in your personal statement for Pathology residency or your interest should be limited to Pathology in general?

Members don't see this ad.

A forensic pathologist here-why would you assume that mentioning an interest in forensics in your personal statement would not be advisable?

Is it advisable to mention your future interest such as Forensic Pathology in your personal statement for Pathology residency or your interest should be limited to Pathology in general?

Another forensic pathologist here. By all means mention it. That is assuming you don’t say “because i thought Quincy was cool”. It is one of the very few in-demand subs of pathology.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Another forensic pathologist here. By all means mention it. That is assuming you don’t say “because i thought Quincy was cool”. It is one of the very few in-demand subs of pathology.
Lol... you think anyone applying to pathology in 2020 has a clue who Quincy was.... first response you should expect: "does he have a YouTube channel?"

Lol... you think anyone applying to pathology in 2020 has a clue who Quincy was.... first response you should expect: "does he have a YouTube channel?"

Thank you GB for reminding me that I am approaching fossilization
Sincerely,
Marcus Welby, MD

Reactions: 1 user