Pathology Summer Research Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

figeon

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone aware of any pathology Summer research internships open to medical students? I've found a couple hosted by UMN and UPitt but that's about it.

Members don't see this ad.

I did the Klionsky fellowship at UPMC last summer. It was a great experience. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did the Klionsky fellowship at UPMC last summer. It was a great experience. Let me know if you have any specific questions.
Do you remember the timeline from hearing back from Klionsky after the application deadline? I have received an offer from a different research program that wants me to submit my decision soon about whether or not I will be attending this summer. I would prefer to attend the Klionsky program, if possible, so I would like to ask the program who has accepted me for an extension for giving them my decision. However, I have been unable to find any information on the decision timeline on their website. Is there any information you can give me about this?

Do you remember the timeline from hearing back from Klionsky after the application deadline? I have received an offer from a different research program that wants me to submit my decision soon about whether or not I will be attending this summer. I would prefer to attend the Klionsky program, if possible, so I would like to ask the program who has accepted me for an extension for giving them my decision. However, I have been unable to find any information on the decision timeline on their website. Is there any information you can give me about this?
I was notified immediately after the deadline. I think I got the email on April 1st. I don’t know when others heard back but I assume it was similar.

Reactions: 1 user