-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Pathology Super Bowl Predictions
Started by JohnnyCarcinoid
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I predict I won't watch it because I cannot stand Peyton Manning and hearing about him and his family will make me physically ill. And I hate super bowl commercials in general, I was the one who actually did go to the bathroom during the commercials whenever the game was on.
I'm just not interested this year. First time since Giants/Ravens a few years ago that the super bowl has no appeal to me.
I'm just not interested this year. First time since Giants/Ravens a few years ago that the super bowl has no appeal to me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tony dungy was a great member of the tampa bay community, so i have to root for the colts. i also happen to think they're better and that grossman is not a good enough QB to win a super bowl. colts 27 bear 13
Colts 24
Bears 17
I wish the Patriots were there again, but hey, Manning needs a ring too, eh?😀
Bears 17
I wish the Patriots were there again, but hey, Manning needs a ring too, eh?😀
Colts 28, Bears 24
I still love "Da Bears", though!
I still love "Da Bears", though!
Colts will win this one. Grossman reeks of mediocrity as a QB. The Bears D, as good as they are, will not be able to win this one for them (ala the game against Phoenix). And yeah, I hate Eli and Archie Manning as much as anyone (San Diego fiasco, anyone?), but I don't mind Peyton so much.
Da Bears all the way!!!
only if Ditka took the field!
B
b&ierstiefel
The bears win 2-0. That's right! You heard it! TWO-NOTHING!
Peyton throws 5 interceptions and gets sacked 10 times. Bears have good field position but can't capitalize because Grossman isn't at the top of his non-existent game. The game goes into triple overtime where the Bears defense wins on a safety as Manning commits an intentional grounding penalty in his own end zone.
...
now back to the real world...I think the Bears will squeak out a close one. But I want Indy to win because I don't think Grossman deserves a super bowl ring.
This is reminiscent of several years ago though when the Ravens won the super bowl...wasn't Trent Dilfer the no-talent ass clown QB on that team? My super bowl memories are a bit fuzzy.
Peyton throws 5 interceptions and gets sacked 10 times. Bears have good field position but can't capitalize because Grossman isn't at the top of his non-existent game. The game goes into triple overtime where the Bears defense wins on a safety as Manning commits an intentional grounding penalty in his own end zone.
...
now back to the real world...I think the Bears will squeak out a close one. But I want Indy to win because I don't think Grossman deserves a super bowl ring.
This is reminiscent of several years ago though when the Ravens won the super bowl...wasn't Trent Dilfer the no-talent ass clown QB on that team? My super bowl memories are a bit fuzzy.
The bears win 2-0. That's right! You heard it! TWO-NOTHING!
Peyton throws 5 interceptions and gets sacked 10 times. Bears have good field position but can't capitalize because Grossman isn't at the top of his non-existent game. The game goes into triple overtime where the Bears defense wins on a safety as Manning commits an intentional grounding penalty in his own end zone.
...
now back to the real world...I think the Bears will squeak out a close one. But I want Indy to win because I don't think Grossman deserves a super bowl ring.
This is reminiscent of several years ago though when the Ravens won the super bowl...wasn't Trent Dilfer the no-talent ass clown QB on that team? My super bowl memories are a bit fuzzy.
The real question is: Can Grossman do the Super Bowl shuffle???
The real question is: Can Grossman do the Super Bowl shuffle???
![]()
Only if the Bears defense moved his legs and arms for him.
Only if the Bears defense moved his legs and arms for him.
LOL
Good one. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
B
b&ierstiefel
That was one of the most laughable Super Bowls I've ever watched. I'm gonna be hungover tomorrow.
That was one of the most laughable Super Bowls I've ever watched. I'm gonna be hungover tomorrow.
Yeah, strange wasn't it. That k-fed commercial was funny though.
That was one of the most laughable Super Bowls I've ever watched. I'm gonna be hungover tomorrow.
I didn't know one beer (standard 12-16 oz) could give someone a hangover? Lightweight.
Good to see that the Colts squeezed this one out. Weird game, though...like a season's worth of crazy highlight reel events all in one game. Colts even challenged on how many players the D had on the field - I liked the way NFL Primetime labeled each player after the game to illustrate there were only 11. While the Colts did a good job tonight, I think the boys at ESPN's NFL Primetime did a great job. Did anyone else who watched the game and then watched the highlights agree?
As a child of the 80's, I'll admit that my wife and I enjoyed the Prince halftime show...😀
tony dungy was a great member of the tampa bay community, so i have to root for the colts. i also happen to think they're better and that grossman is not a good enough QB to win a super bowl. colts 27 bear 13
i think me, anencephalic, and johnnycarcinoid were about the closest... does that mean we win some sort of prize? perhaps a personalized scalpal?
anyway, i'm glad dungy finally got his super bowl, peyton too. i'd rather see good men like them win than the thugs most other teams employ (ie, Ray Lewis, 1/3 of the Cincinnati Bengals, or Sean Merriman).
anyone bold enough to make any super bowl XLII predications yet? mlw's pick: new orleans.
I watched a total of about 10 minutes, amazing how this feels strangely fulfilling. And the best part about it is if people ask me about the super bowl (or more importantly, the commercials 🙄 ) I can say I didn't watch it and I don't have to talk to them. 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 581