pathology textbook donations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

elburrito

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have many pathology textbooks in mint brand new condition but some are now previous editions which I have accumulated over the past 5 years. I don't use them much in practice and I was wondering if anyone could offer any advice about how to best donate them? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Call a medical school/hospital library?

you can donate them to me....seriously, maybe. What do you have?

Members don't see this ad :)
As MS4's, we used to just leave books in the medical student lounge for anyone who wants it.

I can donate them to the local medical library but my concern is that they are all old editions. I don't think they will sell on ebay and who will go to the local medical library to read old editions of pathology textbooks?

I can donate them to the local medical library but my concern is that they are all old editions. I don't think they will sell on ebay and who will go to the local medical library to read old editions of pathology textbooks?
Most university libraries have a yearly book sale from donated books. They will likely be shunted towards that if they older editions.

I can help you donate to a medical school library in a third world where i don't think edition will be the issue. Let me know what you think and how many books you have.

Would you be willing to share them with a school? I know my school was looking for more path books to place in our library since a lot of people use them. PM me if so.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app