pathology

Started by lutz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lutz

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying for path in this years match, but I have not done a path elective yet. Therefore I will not have any LORs from any pathologists. How important is it to have a letter from a pathologist? I am a US med student with honors in all basic sciences and 250 on step I. I am hoping to get into a top program?

Thanks

LUTZ
 
You should do fine. You have great scores. Just explain why you don't have them yet if anyone cares.
 
Did you just get out of jail or something??? You're bumping threads over a decade old asking if people went into pathology, most of whom aren't even on these forums anymore... :yeahright: