Pathoma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

itsadoctor

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Somewhat of a stupid question but...

I've been annotating Pathoma over the summer. (Heading into year 2 in about a month). I also downloaded the anki card deck that goes with it but no matter how many times I do it, 90% of the information doesn't stick. I haven't had any pathology yet, which probably attributes to why I can't remember much of the information but I was wondering if it's better to just give up on cards for now until I actually start leaning the material? Or should I just try to push through the cards because it'll make it easier to study the material during the year?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

enjoy your summer for crying out loud....save the studying for when the real classes come. Just study real hard and do qbank during the 2nd year, you' be fine

if you have a real burning desire to waste time now, study the first 3 chapters of Pathoma, review your Biochem and Biostats

enjoy your summer for crying out loud....save the studying for when the real classes come. Just study real hard and do qbank during the 2nd year, you' be fine

if you have a real burning desire to waste time now, study the first 3 chapters of Pathoma, review your Biochem and Biostats

Hahaha. I am! I only watch one video of pathoma a day (so 15 minutes a day). Thanks! :D

Pathoma is worthless until you actually have taken pathology in your systems courses. Pathoma is to help you remember what you have already learned.