Pathway back to a Residency in Canada for SJSM students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dk1aerospace

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.Dear prospective/current SJSM students. As an alumni of SJSM and current Family Medicine resident in Winnipeg, I occasionally receive e-mails regarding the process of obtaining a residency in Canada as an IMG. Please find the attached pdf of the step-by-step guide I created for this process. Keep in mind that the pathways are fluid and certain details change on an annual basis.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information (contact info in pdf file)--I am more than happy to help in any way I can!

Good Luck,



D.Klein, M.D.
Family Medicine Resident, PGY1
University of Manitoba, Winnipeg.
 

Attachments