Patient Flow at UCLA - Current students/alumni please chime in.

Started by postpitadh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

postpitadh

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am curious whether or not access to patients is an issue at UCLA. In an affluent area, it makes sense to me that most people would rather see a dentist, patients drive in from far away, and dental students are stressed for clinical practice. Can current students or alumni chime in?
 
I'm neither a current student nor alumni but I was told students have to get their own patients. (Idk how often or what that entails)


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app