Patient Tracker Forms/ Scutsheets

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drfeelgood76

Junior Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I'm actually posting this for my sister who is a gen-med intern. She carries quite a heavy workload, and I remember using patient tracking forms during my prelim year, which greatly helped.
Does anyone have a good link to a site with patient tracking forms, or a template they could e-mail me? You can e-mail it to me at [email protected]
Thanks.
 
drfeelgood76 said:
Hi,
I'm actually posting this for my sister who is a gen-med intern. She carries quite a heavy workload, and I remember using patient tracking forms during my prelim year, which greatly helped.
Does anyone have a good link to a site with patient tracking forms, or a template they could e-mail me? You can e-mail it to me at [email protected]
Thanks.
http://www.medfools.com/downloads.html
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GeneGoddess said:
That is a GREAT page!
Thanks...
I've tried downloading it, but I keep getting "error" messages. It could be my computer so I'll try it on a different one, but in the meanwhile, if anyone has it as a pdf file, that would be great if you could e-mail me ([email protected]) a copy. Nevertheless, thanks for your help.