Patient Tracker Forms/ Scutsheets

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drfeelgood76

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm actually posting this for my sister who is a gen-med intern. She carries quite a heavy workload, and I remember using patient tracking forms during my prelim year, which greatly helped.
Does anyone have a good link to a site with patient tracking forms, or a template they could e-mail me? You can e-mail it to me at [email protected]
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

drfeelgood76 said:
Hi,
I'm actually posting this for my sister who is a gen-med intern. She carries quite a heavy workload, and I remember using patient tracking forms during my prelim year, which greatly helped.
Does anyone have a good link to a site with patient tracking forms, or a template they could e-mail me? You can e-mail it to me at [email protected]
Thanks.
http://www.medfools.com/downloads.html

Members don't see this ad :)
GeneGoddess said:
That is a GREAT page!
Thanks...
I've tried downloading it, but I keep getting "error" messages. It could be my computer so I'll try it on a different one, but in the meanwhile, if anyone has it as a pdf file, that would be great if you could e-mail me ([email protected]) a copy. Nevertheless, thanks for your help.

Nevermind...I figured it out. Thanks..that's some goodstuff!