Patients per day for new practice

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Oo_Juice_oO

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying to build a financial model of new practice in a suburban area, in a new medical building that is next to an existing older medical building. Car traffic will be very good. Foot traffic will be average for a medical building.
In my model, I arbitrarily say 1 px/day for the first month, then 2 px/day on the second month, and so on, until I reach a healthy 20 px/day on the 20th month.
How inaccurate in this model? Any thoughts on how I can get more realistic numbers? Any ODs out there who have been through this scenario?
Thanks.