pattern folding crack

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joonkimdds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Crack says the answer is A.
I don't understand how A can be the answer.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• wtf2.bmp
    160.2 KB · Views: 134
all the other choices seem wrong

but yea i agree with you on A

im trynna figure it out

Crack says the answer is A.
I don't understand how A can be the answer.

I'm not sure how it could be either because either way it's folded will produce the black/white triangles pointing in the other direction. At least that's what it seems like it would be. Once you're done with your section test, go to the "Analyze Test" button, and 3-dimensionally it will fold it for you, then you can rotate the object and see how they produced the answer. Hope that helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not sure how it could be either because either way it's folded will produce the black/white triangles pointing in the other direction. At least that's what it seems like it would be. Once you're done with your section test, go to the "Analyze Test" button, and 3-dimensionally it will fold it for you, then you can rotate the object and see how they produced the answer. Hope that helps.
how do u rotate the object

how do u rotate the object

Once the object has been folded, there's this click wheel thingy in the right hand corner - you can click on the outside lines to turn 90 degrees each time in one direction. Then the inside triangles that are light colored you can place your mouse on it, and it will rotate the object in the pointed direction, to stop rotation, just move your mouse to the darker triangle.

Once the object has been folded, there's this click wheel thingy in the right hand corner - you can click on the outside lines to turn 90 degrees each time in one direction. Then the inside triangles that are light colored you can place your mouse on it, and it will rotate the object in the pointed direction, to stop rotation, just move your mouse to the darker triangle.
hey thanks it worked. i thought that explanation thing was the stupidest thing because it jus tgives you one view and you still have to inamgine rotating it in your head. i was wondering what the heck that circle was. but it never did anyhting because i alwasy used to press on the inside of the circle. thanks.:):love:

I can't view the answer explanation because it keeps on bringing error msg.
When you install DAT study tool, never watch something so tempting on the internet cuz u cannot reinstall Crack.

Anyway is the answer really A or no?

dont think about it too hard... b no black and white diagonal have to be on opposite sides.... c no there is not two white sides... d no there are no black and white end pieces

Yeah, I remember doing this one. As far as I can tell all the answers are wrong. It's not A because if you notice that if you flip the white rectangular side on top, the small black sqaure facing you is suppose to have its side whole left side touching black as well. Instead we see white...hard to explain with words but basically the answers are all wrong.