Pattern Folding on The DAT Bootcamp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental_life17

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pattern Folding on The DAT Bootcamp makes me wanna cry and never go back to it. I know that only practice will help me to get better at it. Other than that, any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Members don't see this ad.

Pattern Folding on The DAT Bootcamp makes me wanna cry and never go back to it. I know that only practice will help me to get better at it. Other than that, any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

The Pattern folding generator. These questions rarely have find the unique shape, but they do help you visualize the pattern. I would practice how certain end would come together and make sure to watch the video snip of it folding up each time you get a wrong one. Learn how the orientation of the answer correlates with with actual pattern. Some may look correct but be reversed bases, or rotated.

I struggled with the DAT Bootcamp pattern folding (I could only get ~50% of the questions right). On my actual DAT the pattern folding was cake in comparison.

I would still use the generator on bootcamp to practice, but realize it is much harder and you have no need to get down on yourself for doing poorly.

Reactions: 1 user
The Pattern folding generator. These questions rarely have find the unique shape, but they do help you visualize the pattern. I would practice how certain end would come together and make sure to watch the video snip of it folding up each time you get a wrong one. Learn how the orientation of the answer correlates with with actual pattern. Some may look correct but be reversed bases, or rotated.
I struggled with the DAT Bootcamp pattern folding (I could only get ~50% of the questions right). On my actual DAT the pattern folding was cake in comparison.

I would still use the generator on bootcamp to practice, but realize it is much harder and you have no need to get down on yourself for doing poorly.
Thank you guys!!!!