Pattern Folding

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

megt369

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
do you guys know why "B" is incorrect?

Untitled.png

Members don't see this ad.

if you have the triangle with the black part on the bottom and white on the top then the trapezoidal-figure to the right of that should be partitioned vertically - with the black side on the left and the white side on the right. The key is to establish not only the correct triangle, but the correct positioning of the shapes around the triangles.

Reactions: 1 user
if you have the triangle with the black part on the bottom and white on the top then the trapezoidal-figure to the right of that should be partitioned vertically - with the black side on the left and the white side on the right. The key is to establish not only the correct triangle, but the correct positioning of the shapes around the triangles.

thank you so much,
I guess I just fold it in to the page!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, just remember it never folds toward you. it's always away. Good luck!
That's always a rule right? You always fold into the page? I was doing some crack dat pat questions this afternoon and two of there questions only worked if you fold up?! But I'm assuming that's an error in CDP?

That's always a rule right? You always fold into the page? I was doing some crack dat pat questions this afternoon and two of there questions only worked if you fold up?! But I'm assuming that's an error in CDP?
yeah sometimes, I found CDP folds to be wrong. There were a few in Bootcamp too I think. But, yes that is a rule !