Patterned dress pants for interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drawingdentist

Dental Student
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I will be interviewing in NY on wed and I was wondering if pants that are similar to the attached image would be okay. I will be wearing a black suit jacket and a white blouse underneath.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• bcb1b9171c315999c5ee878ff7909201--printed-pants-outfits-printed-trousers.jpg
    bcb1b9171c315999c5ee878ff7909201--printed-pants-outfits-printed-trousers.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 142
Cute pants, but I personally wouldn’t wear them to an interview. Solids are always best.

Reactions: 4 users
Don't wear them and don't interview at NYU. The best thing that could happen is you fly there interview and get rejected. NYU will run you close to 200K more than NOVA and 80K more than MWU-AZ. NYU also has a GIGANTIC class size.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Don't wear them and don't interview at NYU. The best thing that could happen is you fly there interview and get rejected. NYU will run you close to 200K more than NOVA and 80K more than MWU-AZ. NYU also has a GIGANTIC class size.

NY=NYU...?

Have to give this a like, just because it's so true

But also agree with the other posts, best to stick to the basics. Good luck on your interview!

Hey everyone, I will be interviewing in NY on wed and I was wondering if pants that are similar to the attached image would be okay. I will be wearing a black suit jacket and a white blouse underneath.

Clinically acceptable pants, but better to be conservative. You will be judged by your interviewer. Female interviewer dynamics are different with females than male interviewer dynamics. Better to be conservative and dazzle with personality and charm as needed.