Paul Farmer Personal Statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I didn't mention Paul Farmer in my personal statement, but he did come up when several interviewers asked about people I'd like to meet or books that I had read recently (I read three of Farmer's works and not just MBM). If I had been more prepared for my first interview, I probably would have said someone a little less cliché for a person I'd like to meet, but all in all, I was accepted at the schools where I mentioned Paul Farmer. (Oh, and if you bring him up at Penn State, take note that Paul Farmer's brother was a professional wrestler - this was the only question during my interview season that completely stumped me!)

I'm gonna have to say Celtics in 6 but if the Lakers take game 6 I think they will take 7 too. Anyways mt2010 has a great point in you can save Paul Farmer for the interview and explain there how much he influenced your life.

I'm gonna have to say Celtics in 6 but if the Lakers take game 6 I think they will take 7 too. Anyways mt2010 has a great point in you can save Paul Farmer for the interview and explain there how much he influenced your life.

i agree. but its not lookin pretty. there is no movement in the offense. its just iso kobe, pick and roll kobe, or throw it to gasol and iso him in the post.