Pave 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alexandria2016

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have any tips on how to pass the PAVE I am going on my 5th time taking it. I get close to passing but still haven't I am really struggling here because I can't move on with my career until I pass. Any types would help!

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

Does anyone have any tips on how to pass the PAVE I am going on my 5th time taking it. I get close to passing but still haven't I am really struggling here because I can't move on with my career until I pass. Any types would help!

Thanks!!
Hi! i just started preparing for the pave program, itll be my first attempt

Created these groups to gather more ppl applying for the program

PAVE PREP

im checking some forums and websites to help me organize a study plan, couldnt be more lost on how to start studying for it

got some tips for it

Can you tell me your experience on your attempts? Good luck!!

Last edited:
Hi! i just started preparing for the pave program, itll be my first attempt

Created these groups to gather more ppl applying for the program

PAVE PREP

im checking some forums and websites to help me organize a study plan, couldnt be more lost on how to start studying for it

got some tips for it

Can you tell me your experience on your attempts? Good luck!!
Hi just saw your messege but it has been so hard I'm going on my 5th time taking it I've gotten close to passing two times. I;ve done zuku and that still doesnt seem to help and I just study my class notes. There isn't a specific thing we should study is what makes it so hard we just have to hope what we study is on the exam. I just asked to join your fb group!

Hi,

Thanks!!
I wrote PAVE today and it wasn’t bad tbh. Has any of your classmates or friends shared their study guides with you? I also thought there was a maximum in the number of times you could write it?