Pay for EMG's?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kindredspirit

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
[I was asked by an associate who is a Neurologist, if I would be interested in doing EMG's in his office once/month. He would provide me with anywhere from 6-8/day. He has the EMG machine and supplies. I would do the EMG and report. He says they are largly simple studies.

He would prefer to pay me per EMG study rather than a salary or other pay structure. He asked me how much I would want to be compensated per EMG.

I have no idea where to begin negotiating on this.

Advice anyone?

Thanks