Paying Back Loans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FuhLeePlay

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be graduating in a couple of weeks (B.S. Psychology) but plan on registering (Fall 13, Spring 14) at the local community college to finish up some of pre-reqs. What I don't understand is if I will have to start paying back my loans (since I would have graduated) within 6 months or not since I would still be a registered student?

Also on the same note, do you have to pay your loans back during PT school?

Thanks to ALL!👍
 
I will be graduating in a couple of weeks (B.S. Psychology) but plan on registering (Fall 13, Spring 14) at the local community college to finish up some of pre-reqs. What I don't understand is if I will have to start paying back my loans (since I would have graduated) within 6 months or not since I would still be a registered student?

Also on the same note, do you have to pay your loans back during PT school?

Thanks to ALL!👍

you can get them deferred as long as you are a full time student (aka in pt school). That's with federal loans, not sure with private loans.
 
Will I still be able to get the loans deferred If I wasn't in PT school and rather a full time student at a Community College?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad