Other OT-Related Information Paying for Creighton OTD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mgeagle

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I was just wondering if I could get some insight on how people are paying for OT school (especially those that tend to be much more expensive), particularly at Creighton University since that is where I plan on going. Any incite from anyone on this matter would be greatly appreciated because I am ignorant on these things.
P.S. I don't mind loans but is it possible to get government loans for the whole program? I just want to avoid private loans like the black plague........

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everybody, I was just wondering if I could get some insight on how people are paying for OT school (especially those that tend to be much more expensive), particularly at Creighton University since that is where I plan on going. Any incite from anyone on this matter would be greatly appreciated because I am ignorant on these things.
P.S. I don't mind loans but is it possible to get government loans for the whole program? I just want to avoid private loans like the black plague........
Well I've spoken to someone form financial aid and it depends on if you taken out a lot of loans for undergrad. There is a max amount you can take out combined with your undergrad loans. Have you spoken with someone at the financial aid office??? I haven't received an email regarding an interview yet. Still waiting....

Well I've spoken to someone form financial aid and it depends on if you taken out a lot of loans for undergrad. There is a max amount you can take out combined with your undergrad loans. Have you spoken with someone at the financial aid office??? I haven't received an email regarding an interview yet. Still waiting....
No I have not, that would probably be a decent idea huh? I hope they call you up for an interview!!