Paying for loans

Started by Jaherna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jaherna

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm thinking of working at two pharmacies in order to pay off my student debt more quickly. I'm guessing my debt will be about 120,000$ including undergrad. I think my annual income will be about 160,000$ total after deductions. Should I live off the remaining 40,000$ just for a year? I'm seriously considering this so please feel free to comment and give your advice and/or criticism.
 
My cousin did this same thing. He worked at Walgreens and another pharmacy both full time. He made like 225k his first year and paid his loans off his first year. Good luck too you
 
Instead of working full time at 2 different pharmacies, why not work full time at one and part time/float at another?