Paying for Pharmacy School

Started by TBS5280
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TBS5280

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will hopefully be attending a private pharmacy school, whose tuition is high and was wondering how some of you will be paying for school. I currently work for Kroger pharmacy, but there are not any stores located in the state where the pharmacy is at. Are any of you having your pharmacy help pay for your pharmacy education and how did you go about doing that. Maybe somehow the pharmacy I work at can help pay if I sign a contract to work for so many years after pharmacy school. Let me know what you are doing.

Thanks,

Tim