Payroll Pirates Redirect Physician Direct Deposit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

southerndoc

life is good
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

OK, I really would love to know where this occurred.

The only reason the hospital knew is because the physician called wanting to know why he hadn't received his direct deposit.
 
Scammers have become so sophisticated. I had a scammer somehow clone my computer and somehow got some of my logins. They logged in to some of my websites from Europe (I live in Tx) and IT said it looked like my computer was in Europe.

Scary what they can do now.
 
Scammers have become so sophisticated. I had a scammer somehow clone my computer and somehow got some of my logins. They logged in to some of my websites from Europe (I live in Tx) and IT said it looked like my computer was in Europe.

Scary what they can do now.
Honest, I find that very surprising for that to happen to you. You love your kids more than anything, and I, without knowing, would have guessed that, in reality and online, you would be in a veritable fortress.