PBA Response to Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxgirlUF

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hey Everyone,
I had my interview on Jan. 30th at PBA and absolutely LOVED the school. Has anyone heard from them that had the same interview date?

Thanks! :)

RxgirlUF

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from PBA? I'm getting anxious!!! :)

bashaut

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Did u get in green monster?

RxgirlUF

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Green Monster, didn't you have your interview in September? I'm sure the response rate is slower now. At my interview in January, they said that we would hear in 6-8 weeks!

GreenMonster

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Green Monster, didn't you have your interview in September? I'm sure the response rate is slower now. At my interview in January, they said that we would hear in 6-8 weeks!

no, my interview was Jan. 19 and they said it would take 4-6 weeks for a reply and i got accepted Jan. 26

yawj797

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had my PBA interview on Jan. 19th as well.
Which one were you? It looks like we might be joining each other after all, janell calles me 1 week after the interview as well.

leeloo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Has anyone heard from PBA yet?
I had my interview mid march, it was the last interview but I still haven't heard from them. They said 4-6 weeks but some candidates (probably the top ones) get accepted within a week or 2...:(