Pba

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leeloo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone got accepted to PBA?

I've been waiting for more than a month since my interview.Do you think it means that I got rejected or do I still have a chance?I keep calling the office but they said I should hear within 4-6 weeks...PBA is my last chance!

Members don't see this ad.

I recieved a phone call a week or two after the interview that I was accepted and I recieved a letter in the mail about 1 week after that. My interview was about 2 months ago, but the admissions process may have picked up since then. You could always call admissions and find out. Good Luck :)

Anyone got accepted to PBA?

I've been waiting for more than a month since my interview.Do you think it means that I got rejected or do I still have a chance?I keep calling the office but they said I should hear within 4-6 weeks...PBA is my last chance!

They might being waiting to see how many slots open up. Some students cancel their seats at other schools when they get into UF. UF is still making decisions. Don't give up hope!