PBL Case Write-Up on CV?

Started by Moogash
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Moogash

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

Current M4 here. I recently completed a medical education elective at my school where I wrote up a PBL case for future students. My preceptor told me to put this on my CV, but I am not quite sure where/how/if I should list it. Do you all have any advice on how to cite it or if it is worth citing? I'm not quite sure where it would go or how I would describe it, and I also don't want to appear as though I am adding "fluff" to my CV.

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

Current M4 here. I recently completed a medical education elective at my school where I wrote up a PBL case for future students. My preceptor told me to put this on my CV, but I am not quite sure where/how/if I should list it. Do you all have any advice on how to cite it or if it is worth citing? I'm not quite sure where it would go or how I would describe it, and I also don't want to appear as though I am adding "fluff" to my CV.

Thanks!

Publish it somewhere, perhaps MedEdPORTAL? Then put it on your CV.
 
Wonderful, thank you all for your replies! I will try to get this published somewhere, although I am not entirely sure what is the most appropriate journal for a stand-alone PBL case. I'll check out the MedEdPORTAL, that seems to be pretty promising. Any other suggestions are more than welcome!