PBL Case Write-Up on CV?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Moogash

Reaction score
Hey all,

Current M4 here. I recently completed a medical education elective at my school where I wrote up a PBL case for future students. My preceptor told me to put this on my CV, but I am not quite sure where/how/if I should list it. Do you all have any advice on how to cite it or if it is worth citing? I'm not quite sure where it would go or how I would describe it, and I also don't want to appear as though I am adding "fluff" to my CV.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Sounds like fluff tbh unless you published it

Reactions: 1 user
You created educational material. Not fluff. However, I do encourage you to try to get it published as well.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all,

Current M4 here. I recently completed a medical education elective at my school where I wrote up a PBL case for future students. My preceptor told me to put this on my CV, but I am not quite sure where/how/if I should list it. Do you all have any advice on how to cite it or if it is worth citing? I'm not quite sure where it would go or how I would describe it, and I also don't want to appear as though I am adding "fluff" to my CV.

Thanks!

Publish it somewhere, perhaps MedEdPORTAL? Then put it on your CV.

Wonderful, thank you all for your replies! I will try to get this published somewhere, although I am not entirely sure what is the most appropriate journal for a stand-alone PBL case. I'll check out the MedEdPORTAL, that seems to be pretty promising. Any other suggestions are more than welcome!