Africa and Middle East PBL medical schools in Egypt or elsewhere

Started by Doon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Doon

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm an American citizen interested in studying medicine in the Middle-East. I've got a GED with nearly perfect grades (which doesn't mean a thing) and an SAT1 with not so perfect grades. However I'm planning on taking 3 SAT Subject tests (SAT2) this June. I've done some research on universities in Egypt but the uni websites are so abysmal I can barely get any information.

Can someone tell me what my chances are in getting accepted with these exams in the Middle-East? And also which universities teach in English and are PBL (problem-based learning)? Can anybody suggest a good uni in Egypt, or perhaps elsewhere (but Egypt is preferred). Any info on PBL unis in the M-E would be greatly appreciated.
 
the best faculty in egypt is faculty of medicine, alex uni , where im studing, the best in middle east.
u can study also in cairo uni , Eein shams uni
all teaching in english, no arabic, dont wotty.
 
Last edited: