PBL vs. lecture-based

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

krissybear

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has this been discussed? I'm having a hard time finding it in the pre-PT section. I realize it's something that may be an ultimate deciding factor if it comes down to schools that vary in their lecture style. I was hoping to hear some opinions on the pros and cons of each...

Or, if there is already been discussed can you please direct me to the right thread 🙂

Appreciate it!
 
I'll say what many people who have come across your post are thinking: it's easier to use the search feature on here. You'll be amazed at what you'll find.
 
I'll say what many people who have come across your post are thinking: it's easier to use the search feature on here. You'll be amazed at what you'll find.

I'm having a hard time finding it in the pre-PT section.

Or, if there is already been discussed can you please direct me to the right thread


I'm not lazy. And i'm not an idiot. I've come up with little to nothing useful, including your response.