• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

krissybear

2+ Year Member
May 19, 2015
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
Has this been discussed? I'm having a hard time finding it in the pre-PT section. I realize it's something that may be an ultimate deciding factor if it comes down to schools that vary in their lecture style. I was hoping to hear some opinions on the pros and cons of each...

Or, if there is already been discussed can you please direct me to the right thread :)

Appreciate it!

Romazicon

5+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2014
Status
Physical Therapist
I'll say what many people who have come across your post are thinking: it's easier to use the search feature on here. You'll be amazed at what you'll find.

krissybear

2+ Year Member
May 19, 2015
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
I'll say what many people who have come across your post are thinking: it's easier to use the search feature on here. You'll be amazed at what you'll find.
I'm having a hard time finding it in the pre-PT section.

Or, if there is already been discussed can you please direct me to the right thread

I'm not lazy. And i'm not an idiot. I've come up with little to nothing useful, including your response.

About the Ads