PCAT Absence

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WaytotheDawn

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anybody, for whatever reason, registered for the PCAT but never went to take it? The thing is, I registered for the October test, but I plan to cancel my score since I'm satisfied with what I have. Normally, I would just go ahead and take it, but I have to study for a test next Tuesday. So I don't want to have to go unless there is some rule I don't know about.
 
Has anybody, for whatever reason, registered for the PCAT but never went to take it? The thing is, I registered for the October test, but I plan to cancel my score since I'm satisfied with what I have. Normally, I would just go ahead and take it, but I have to study for a test next Tuesday. So I don't want to have to go unless there is some rule I don't know about.

You should at least drive by and wave goodbye to your 150 dollars, but if you made up your mind, your fine: you don't have to go, no report, schools arent notified, as if you never took it.
 
Last edited: