Pcat analogies

Started by chase0610
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chase0610

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know where there are more examples of the analogy section of the PCAT? I seem to struggle a bit on it. I have the KAPLAN book and everything, but I was just looking for a few more examples maybe online or something? Does anyone know where some is? Thanks in advance! 🙂
 
Yah, I was wondering the same thing. I tried the analogies in the Kaplan book, and they killed me (most of the time, I didn't know 2/3 of the words) 🙁 Anyone experiencing the same thing?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've heard that books that prepare you for the Miller Analogies Test are helpful for this PCAT section. Besides, the MAT is all analogies, anyway.

could you tell us what MAT you're talking about? I searched for it on Amazon, and there are different versions of MAT from Kaplan, Cliff, Barron, etc...