PCAT and grades good enough?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theproph

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Verbal - 58
Bio - 92
RC - 75
Quant - 61
Chem - 99
Composite - 91

Just took the PCAT and those are my scores.

I already have a BS in nursing which I graduated with a 4.0 GPA. Ive been a surgical/family care nurse for 3.5 years and have decided I want to go to pharmacy school.

Both of my LOR are from doctors who I have worked closely with for the past 3.5 years.

I am maintaining a 4.0 GPA working the night shift full time as a nurse and finishing pre-reqs for pharmacy school.

I dont know if I should retake the PCAT or if I even have a decent chance of being accepted to pharmacy school.

Members don't see this ad.

Verbal - 58
Bio - 92
RC - 75
Quant - 61
Chem - 99
Composite - 91

I already have a BS in nursing which I graduated with a 4.0 GPA. Ive been a surgical/family care nurse for 3.5 years and have decided I want to go to pharmacy school.

Both of my LOR are from doctors who I have worked closely with for the past 3.5 years.

I am maintaining a 4.0 GPA working the night shift full time as a nurse and finishing pre-reqs for pharmacy school.

I dont know if I should retake the PCAT or if I even have a decent chance of being accepted to pharmacy school.

why would you even ask this?

There should be a link that says: if you have over a 90% on the PCAT and over a 3.5 GPA you should not ask if your good enough. If you do, you will be kicked off the message boards.

Verbal - 58
Bio - 92
RC - 75
Quant - 61
Chem - 99
Composite - 91

LOL @ this guy :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Dude you are fine. People in the top 10 % get to pretty much pick what school they want to attend. Add your 4.0 GPA on top of that and your golden. A lot of people would kill to be in your position.

Verbal - 58
Bio - 92
RC - 75
Quant - 61
Chem - 99
Composite - 91

Are you insane :love:

Verbal - 58
Bio - 92
RC - 75
Quant - 61
Chem - 99
Composite - 91

Your nursing degree is BS.

Verbal - 58
Bio - 92
RC - 75
Quant - 61
Chem - 99
Composite - 91

and I thought I was the most sarcastic person alive

I think people just come on here to brag about their scores. If you had less that an 80th percentile on the PCAT with an average GPA then you could ask such questions but not with such flawless scores....Puhleasssseeeee!