PCAT and Pharmcas submit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mim324

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys so I retook my pcat again thinking that I would actually do well on my english and math portion and of course it brought my composite down to a measly 43. I did really well on both my chemistry and biology subscores both times (around 86-92) but its the english and math. The math was bad because I only had about 40 min to complete 40 questions so I had to guess on the last 6. VERY FRUSTRATING. Anyway, my question is, can I submit my pharmcas application without my pcat scores and then update the schools i sent my pharmcas application to with my new scores (I'm retaking it a third time this november)? Or should I send it with my current two scores?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys so I retook my pcat again thinking that I would actually do well on my english and math portion and of course it brought my composite down to a measly 43. I did really well on both my chemistry and biology subscores both times (around 86-92) but its the english and math. The math was bad because I only had about 40 min to complete 40 questions so I had to guess on the last 6. VERY FRUSTRATING. Anyway, my question is, can I submit my pharmcas application without my pcat scores and then update the schools i sent my pharmcas application to with my new scores (I'm retaking it a third time this november)? Or should I send it with my current two scores?

Yes you can submit and indicate on the application that you will be retaking in October.