PCAT and Pharmcas submit

Started by mim324
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mim324

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys so I retook my pcat again thinking that I would actually do well on my english and math portion and of course it brought my composite down to a measly 43. I did really well on both my chemistry and biology subscores both times (around 86-92) but its the english and math. The math was bad because I only had about 40 min to complete 40 questions so I had to guess on the last 6. VERY FRUSTRATING. Anyway, my question is, can I submit my pharmcas application without my pcat scores and then update the schools i sent my pharmcas application to with my new scores (I'm retaking it a third time this november)? Or should I send it with my current two scores?
 
Hey guys so I retook my pcat again thinking that I would actually do well on my english and math portion and of course it brought my composite down to a measly 43. I did really well on both my chemistry and biology subscores both times (around 86-92) but its the english and math. The math was bad because I only had about 40 min to complete 40 questions so I had to guess on the last 6. VERY FRUSTRATING. Anyway, my question is, can I submit my pharmcas application without my pcat scores and then update the schools i sent my pharmcas application to with my new scores (I'm retaking it a third time this november)? Or should I send it with my current two scores?

Yes you can submit and indicate on the application that you will be retaking in October.