PCAT and PHARMCAS

Started by CardaRx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CardaRx

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone please list any recent information or links you may know of schools that do not require the PCAT and of schools that do not participate in PHARMCAS?

I had an old link, but had listed LIU as one that did not require the PCAT. So, I know that's out dated.
I wanted to apply to all the schools possible. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
From what i know zero schools in california require the pcat. someone correct me in wrong here :/

i dont think any schools in texas participate in pharmacs.


.