Dismiss Notice

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

PCAT and PTCB books/notecards

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by Torkey, May 7, 2008.

1. Torkey

Pharmacy Student
    I have a few books to get rid of now that I got accepted. I have two barrons PCAT books that are older that I will give away for free if someone wants to pay shipping for them ($5). They're in decent shape, but there is writing and highlighting in them. Just wanted to see if someone wanted them before I tossed them. I also have the 2007 Kaplan edition for the PCAT for $25 plus shipping ($5). I also have a brand new PTCB workbook for $50 plus shipping, as well as a whole stack of professionally made flashcards with it. I used this stuff to study, didnt write in the workbook at all and I passed the first time I took it. If interested in anything, email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.