Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I recently returned to school to finish out a BA in Biology. I'm probably about 30 credits shy of graduating but have most of the prereq's already (just need calculus, physics and chem II). My issue is that it's been a good 3-5 years since I've taken any upper level science courses (micro, anatomy, physiology) so I am definitely rusty and worry that I haven't retained much. I'm looking at registering to take the exam in April so I'll be ready to apply for Fall 2011 admissions.
I'm in the air with what would be the best way to prepare for the test. I've got months to build back up my knowledge and considering some sort of study book that I can go over repeatedly between now and then along with filling in gaps from textbooks (luckily I kept most of mine). Any suggestions on books/practice tests/general tips? I'd love to find a large study guide that provides some sort of practice tests while also providing focused lessons on the topics generally covered on the PCAT.
I'm in the air with what would be the best way to prepare for the test. I've got months to build back up my knowledge and considering some sort of study book that I can go over repeatedly between now and then along with filling in gaps from textbooks (luckily I kept most of mine). Any suggestions on books/practice tests/general tips? I'd love to find a large study guide that provides some sort of practice tests while also providing focused lessons on the topics generally covered on the PCAT.