PCAT audio learn

Started by jacst3r
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jacst3r

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just wondering if anyone tried the PCAT AudioLearn. helpful? would you recommand it? wonna sell it?
 
jacst3r said:
just wondering if anyone tried the PCAT AudioLearn. helpful? would you recommand it? wonna sell it?


Never heard of it. I do have the Baron's and the Kaplan's PCAT books if you are interested in buying them. 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FutureRxGal said:
I don't think it was that helpful. The biology part was great, but the chemistry was weak in my opinion.

I also found the biology part great, but the chemistry was sub-par. You can't really learn chemistry by hearing a tape.

I do recommend the biology portion. I think I got 98% (it seems so long ago) on biology and I only used these tapes. I had not taken any human anatomy or physiology classes at this point, either.
 
dgroulx said:
You can't really learn chemistry by hearing a tape.

.

That is one of the eternal laws of the universe although you might have understated it .

Learning chemistry from a tape would be like judging a horse show with your chair facing away from the arena.